Thursday, May 31, 2007

Hyderabad event venues

Here's a list of venues in Hyderabad for parties, weddings and other special occasions. I thought I would share this information, that I have compiled in the course of my work as an event manager in Hyderabad.The list in this spreadsheet is not exhaustive, but covers most of the popular and convenient venues. Some party venues like Jalavihar, Chowmoholla Palace, Durgam Cheruvu etc are still not common and therefore have some amount of exclusivity. The hotels listed offer excellent service, good food and a nice ambience for most parties. All the places have parking facility available, although, for the parks, Tank Bund and Durgam Cheruvu only paid parking is available.

I have included the following event venues in Hyderabad:

1. Alankritha Resorts
2.YogiBear Putt and Children's Park
3. Sanjeevaiah Park
4. Jalavihar
5. NTR Garden's Party Area
6. Hyderabad Marriott
7. Hotel Green Park
8. Pingle Venkatramana Reddy Hall
9. Hotel Minerva Grand
10. Hotel Basera
11. Hotel Taj Tristar
12. Zoroastrian Garden
13. Bantia Gardens
14. Our Place Restaurant
15. Chowmoholla Palace
16. Durgam Cheruvu
17. Party Cruisers on Tank Bund
18.Novotel Accord
19 .ITC Grand Kakatiya Sheraton
20.Golconda Resort( Masab Tank)
21. Fortune Katriya
22.Taj Deccan
23.Taj Banjara
24.Taj Krishna

The location, capacity, facilities available, whether lighting , supplies, sound system,food etc is available and the rental charges / rates for each of the venues has been included in the list .If anyone has any further information to add to this list, do mail me, so that I can update accordingly.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
We intend to host an birthday party in hyderabad during the first week of Dec'08. However we indend the party to be formal as we do not expect too many kids attending. We have some one kind enough to book a hall at Secunderabad club- Samantik hall.

I would like to know if someone know anything about this place

1. We know this a covered outdoor hall. Can I know if it looks formal at all.
2. Would the weather during first week of December will be too cold for outdoor hall
3. Does any one have any pictures of a party held at Samantik Hall of Secunderabad club.

I appreciate your information.
Thanks,
Sree

Unknown said...

All the places written here fantastic in Hyderabad.Among these I would go for Taj Banjara.A tailor made place for events. The events are highlighted because of the Taj banjara.
Thanks
------------
event management college

shinny said...

nice information about parks and holiday resorts in hyderabad for making parties and freak out in weekends.

Anonymous said...

HI,

I plan to host a birthday party for my 4 year old son. Durgam Chevuru seems interesting. Can you give me the following details:

1. Is the venue safe for kids?
2. Can it host about 100 to 150 people, adults & kids included
3. What is the cost for such an event including a mix of veg & non veg food and decorations?

you can write to me directly on ravishankar_22@yahoo.com

Thanks
Ravi

event venues said...

Thanks for sharing the information regarding creative event venues that are good to celebrate and enjoy the functions. I was also searching out for this information.

Chris Harmen said...

Hi, I was planning to throw a party event at some special venue. After reading your blog and the list of venues i have lots of ideas and can host my event that will best suits me. Thanks for sharing this list of venue with us.

Hi, I was thinking to throw a party event at some special event venue. After reading your blog and the list of venues i have lots of ideas and can host my event that will best suits me. Thanks for sharing this list of venue with us.

Business Hotel in Hyderabad said...

Good to find your impressive post of valuable stuff. Thanks and keep sharing such instructive post with all.

Anonymous said...


شركات مكافحة النمل الابيض بالدمام
شركات مكافحة النمل بالدمام